Monday, February 22, 2010

A fine sunday morning

Nana Nani wanted to see the Bandra Worli Sea Link.
Daddy had shared his enthusiasm for the structure when he did the half marathon!
The plan was to go to the Worli sea face through the sea link...

It was my first time as well. It was impressive!!

I particularly liked the promenade ...
Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I did a quick power-packed sprinting session.

Nana Nani were mesmerised by the sea...


The mandatory posing business got done!

I also gave some huggies to my loved ones...

One crow bothered us for some time.
Guess it was because of the biscuits we were carrying with us...

Yes, this one!!

After gathering some courage, me & mamma shooed it away :-)



Life was peaceful after that!


Overall, a peaceful sunday :-)

2 comments:

Marshal Nagpal said...

ha ha that was really good phiu sitting on didi's feet..seems to be very comfy chair

Shibu said...

Thanks Marshal.
Yes, Pihu had loads of fun!!